HR & Employment Law Support
As a Member of the Chamber, businesses have access to ChamberHR, an employment law and human resource benefit which includes:
- Telephone advice - available when you want (24/7)
- An online reference manual with hundreds of downloadable documents
This means that you never have to face an employment law or human resource issue alone.
- Available when you want it (24/7)
- Unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law or human resource issue.
- You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the telephone and call us when you need help
- You will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
You will receive the advice line telephone number with your Chamber membership.
Request a Call Back
We are pleased to let you know about a new service that has been added to your current Chamber HR Service. Members can now book a telephone call back from an experienced advisor, giving you the option to select a convenient time for the call back which allows you to plan your day effectively. Find out more
Online Reference & Downloadable Documents
- Over 400 documents (letters, policies, procedures, templates)in the HR library
- Can be downloaded, edited and saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
- You can download the documents as many times as you need
- Do you need a Written Statement of Employment Particulars template? Click on the link
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook? Click on the link
- Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary? Click on the link
This service is FREE to Members, please call the Membership team on 02476 654321 or email email@example.com to access this service. Not a member? Get in touch with our Membership Team to discuss how we can help your business or join today.